We have compiled eighteen forgotten scores of 19th century for saxophone, clarinet, voice and piano, most of them related to Adolphe Sax.
S.R.1: Jules CRESSONNOIS. La Chanson du Printemps (Voix/Tsx/Pno)
S.R.2: Antonio PASCULLI. Concerto sopra motivi dell'opera La Favorita (Ssx/Pno, from Ob/Pno)
S.R.3: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Doux Souvenir. Schotish [sic] (Ssx or Tsx/Pno)
S.R.4: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Adieu à la Nouvelle-Zélande (Asx or Bsx/Pno)
S.R.5: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Le Trouvère (Asx/Pno)
S.R.6: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Don Juan (Asx or Bsx/Pno)
S.R.7: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Caprice (Asx or Bsx/Pno)
S.R.8: Jules DEMERSSEMAN: Deuxième Solo (Ssx/Pno)
S.R.9: Hyacinthe KLOSÉ: Duettino Concertante (2Cl/Pno, or Cl/Asx/Pno)
S.R.10: Louis MAYEUR: La Favorite (Ssx/Tsx/Pno)
S.R.11: Ambroise THOMAS: Two songs of old Peru (Asx or Ssx or Tsx/Tsx/Bsx)
S.R.12: Hyacinthe KLOSÉ: Solo (Ssx or Asx/Pno)
S.R.13: Louis MAYEUR: Lucrèce Borgia (Asx/Pno)
S.R.14: Louis MAYEUR: Lucia di Lammermoor (Asx/Pno)
S.R.15: Louis MAYEUR: Don Juan (Asx/Pno)
S.R.16: Louis MAYEUR: La Favorite (Tsx/Pno)
S.R.17: Louis MAYEUR: Le Trouvère (Asx/Tsx/Pno)
S.R.18: Louis MAYEUR: Rigoletto (Asx/Pno)
We have also improved, contextualized, revised and beautified them, and also introduced them as we would like to be a score:
- Carefully designed.
- Date of composition, longtime and difficulty level at a glance.
- Orientation of the main technical and performance skills.
- Opinion of relative importance (historical+musical).
- Useful historical and musical contextualization (Spanish, French and English).
- Opera setting if the case, with recommended discography and videography.
- Superb figures related to the score, some of which unpublished until now.